Ornate lamp, watercolour 5 x 7" cold press, 2000
At this point, the paved road became a dirt road, its called Dingman road because I wrote it on the back of this painting, along with the date, 1996. I recall this day, I was fed up with the city and wanted to ride my bike as far as I could until I found farms and dirt roads! So, including the sign was part of the theme.Dingman road, watercolour 5 x 7" cold press, 1996
A shallow wading pool, sometime early spring when it was empty. Painting the chair was a tough task, this was another painting from 1996 when my skills were still developing. I started painting in 1989, then began painting on location towards the end of 1995 and never really stopped. This park is near Paperbirch crescent along the train tracks.Pool side chair, watercolour 5 x 7" cold press, 1996



No comments:
Post a Comment