Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Sunset Coffee street, Night lights Girouard

I was standing there with my bike thinking where should I go? Here on Coffee street one can turn south east along the Maisonneuve bike path towards downtown, or go across to the st Jacques connector with the Lachine canal, or continue through NDG to ville st Pierre toward the canal and Lachine. Or turn right and go home! Then I figured, just make a painting right here, of the sunset on Coffee street. 

Sunset Coffee street, watercolour 5 x 7" cold press, September 2026

This scene is about where Girouard merges with Decarie underground, in the background you see the radio tower with red lights, the bike shop with yellow street lights, and some red glow from the underground road in the foreground. Cars were driving by on Maisonneuve. 

Night lights Girouard, watercolour 5 x 7" cold press, September 2026 

No comments:

Post a Comment