Friday, October 9, 2026

Digital batch 3


Continuing with the latest 'digital dump',  for lack of a better term, here are more of the August and September digital images. I have some new paintings from today too, might post later. In the digital sketch, I super-imposed a tree using negative space. 

Space saver tree, 2026 digital, Sketchbook, 800 x 1000 

Working in the bright pastel range, with cyan, magenta and variations of yellow-orange, I created this imaginary flower bulb. The yellow brush and green grassy effects are stamp tools.  

Sky reach, 2026 digital, Sketchbook, 800 x 1000

Going for more of an earthy palette, this effort used sparkle and spray effects to liven up a pretty flat composition. Finishing with a few high-definition finger strokes in the upper left completed the scene. 

Shine times, 2026 digital, Sketchbook, 800 x 1000

Starting with a dark yellow to pale blue fade, I over-painted textural variations and then applied splatter stamps in various shapes and sizes. 

Spilt blue paint, 2026 digital, Sketchbook, 800 x 1000

The soft chalky brush tool is one of my favorites, it creates a pleasing crumble-effect. The composition was so neat I didn't know where to sign, eventually putting subtle initials on the bottom right. 

Chalk lines, 2026 digital, Sketchbook, 800 x 1000


No comments:

Post a Comment