Sunday, September 26, 2021

Rosemont Station, Orange Line Metro

From Sherbrooke Station, I would either continue South to Old Montreal and the bike path that goes along the river, or go North to the other stations. While I was out there, might as well go to the next station. It was an easy bike ride thanks to a new bike path on St. Denis Street, completely separated from the cars it was a great ride. In the old days you would take your life in your hands riding on St. Denis. Unfortunately the Rosemont station was under construction. I almost passed it, then out of the corner of my eye I saw the metro sign peeking through the scaffolding. Behind it was the construction company's blue sign, and the sky, also blue! With the blue tarps it was four kinds of blue.
 

Rosemont Station, Orange Line Metro, Construction, watercolour 5 x 7" cold press, September 2021 (No. 2831)

No comments:

Post a Comment