Curio Folio: 3-sided toilette paper, watercolour 6 x 7.5" cold press, August 2026
Tuesday, August 4, 2026
Curio Folio: 3-sided toilette paper
As my regular readers know, I have a "Curio Folio", its a collection of artwork based on real-life, very true and accurate objects and ideas that have rarely been seen of heard of before. Its taken after the curio cabinet, a 19th century popularity where people put cool unusual items in a cabinet. Today's entry is something very new and different. Recently I signed up for a product-testing club where I get coupons in return for testing out new products. I am not allowed to take photos of the products, but I am still free to write my thoughts on the blog, and show an artist's depiction in watercolour. Its 3-sided toilette paper! Not 3 ply.... it literally has 3 sides to it, as you see in the painting. Rolled with a unique triangular cardboard tube, the paper guarentees you get 33% more use out of each sheet, and the wedge shape of the triangle helps too. I mean, I can't really tell you what it was like, because this blog has some modicum of decency, but you can well imagine. To be honest, its probably not going to take off. My main feedback to the company was it should probably be hexagon-shaped to get up to 6 times more value.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment