I rode down to the artificial beach in old port, downtown Montreal, only to find it abandoned. Perhaps its closed down, because there were no people and the umbrellas looked pretty faded, they had been out all winter after all. On the left is the marina for power boats, in the background is Jacques Cartier bridge,
Artificial beach boats bridge, watercolour 8 x 10" cold press, July 2026
Same place, looking down, there was a collection of life jackets, likely a boat-rental area, with the marina in the background and beach off to the right of the scene. It was quiet here at first, but cars and huge SUV trucks kept stopping behind me and idling their vehicles because there was a parking pay station set up behind me. So it became a hot noisy and unpleasant location pretty quick.
Life jackets marina, watercolour 5 x 7" cold press, July 2026
I was just hanging in there and rushing because of the unpleasantness. People were blaring their car air conditioners making the vehicles spew out blazing hot air, thanks for nothing car people! I will have to go back in the week if I get the chance there are less bozos idling their truck-cars.
Bridge marina blue umbrellas, watercolour 5 x 7" cold press, July 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment