Long shadows hotel, watercolour 6 x 7.5" cold press, 2026
Surrounding the big human rights museum in Winnipeg, here is a painting of the grassy embankments. It was an interesting structure as seem from the outside. Natural grasslands had been replanted.
Grassy embankments, watercolour 6 x 7.5" cold press, 2026
A downtown Montreal painting, done on Peel street looking north. It was spring, and this green light was interesting against a lime tree-middle-ground.
Lime tree green light, watercolour 6 x 7.5" cold press, 2026
Down in st Pierre neighborhood, this one shows the fast food restaurant sign against a highway and telephone/power poles. Its a neat scene and I've never quite got it right, but this one is getting close. The blue house is just off to the left, not shown in the painting.
La Belle Province sign, watercolour 5 x 7" cold press, 2026
When the first flowers came up, I went around looking for good scenes. This one is done down at Peel basin on the old pier, it shows patches of dandelions growing in the gravel, with the basin visible in the background. I have more London Ontario scenes I will post soon.
Peel basin dandelions, watercolour 5 x 7" cold press, 2026





No comments:
Post a Comment