AI versus Earth, Sketchbook, digital 800 x 1000, 2026
Using the 6-fold rotational symmetry tool, I created this swirling fan-shape. Making a circle with smudge paint and pattern stamps on top of the symmetry tool made for some interesting circular patterns.
Disco neon energy, Sketchbook, digital 800 x 1000, 2026
The initial sketch was not too interesting, so I transformed it on a tilted angle and surrounded with purple haze.
Tilted purple haze, Sketchbook, digital 800 x 1000, 2026
Also using the transform tool, followed by the rotational symmetry tool and stamps, here is a vicious looking fan tearing apart its surroundings. Its what I imagine the inside of a broken computer printer to look like.Busted printer, Sketchbook, digital 800 x 1000, 2026
Finally, another rotational symmetry piece, this time using the glow tool on a black background. I made a short video of this one, since I discovered that the Sketchbook app can record as you draw. Perhaps I will try to edit and post a video of the drawing being produced, its kind of neat to see.
Lights up my brain, Sketchbook, digital 800 x 1000, 2026





No comments:
Post a Comment