Campus art gallery building UWO, watercolour 5 x 7" cold press, 2004?
At one of the fields where we played Ultimate Frisbee, I stayed around after practice and made a painting. As I remember, it was grey and overcast as I painted, then the sun came out and illuminated the tops of these trees. I recall blogging about this one before.Yellow, orange red trees, watercolour 5 x 7" cold press,
More fancy stuff on campus, they loved the old limestone look, and ornate lamps. I showed this one to friends back int he day and they wanted to buy it. I made an exact copy and sold it to them, however, I now regret not selling more of the originals back then. Actually, I was showing at a gallery but the owner generally only took my surrealism paintings for sale.
Glass globe lamps UWO campus, watercolour 5 x 7" cold press
Downtown art museum, watercolour 5 x 7" cold press
At one of the several Ultimate Frisbee tournaments I attended in Kanata Ottawa at the grass fields, we played a game of cups afterwards. You can guess what was in the cups, and that we were drinking the contents and throwing the Frisbee (disc) between the sticks or something to that effect! The more of these 'Looking back blogs" I write, the more I realize I am writing my memoirs.Cups Ottawa, watercolour 5 x 7" cold press





No comments:
Post a Comment