I tested out my first product the other day, as a member of the Association of Retail Sales Evaluation club. I just received a new test product.... since they wont allow photos of the products, which are not on the market yet, I made a painting instead. The latest test-product was the side toaster. Its just like a regular toaster with two slots and a switch, but the openings are engineered on the side of the device. In this manner, the toast will jump out directly on your plate without the need for you to touch hot toast. Because of gravity, its less likely to get stuck too. I found the product to work well, and after some practice and fine-tuning, I managed to get the toast to land on the plate and not slide off onto the floor. Another neat feature they added, is a 'paper shredder' mode, where you can feed documents into it for destruction, which are then turned to ash. Brilliant.
Curio Folio: Side toaster, watercolour 6 x 7.5" cold press, August 2026

No comments:
Post a Comment